Welcome to Snaptube!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for using Snaptube, located at “email@example.com.”
By accessing this website, you are indicating your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please refrain from using Snaptube.
The following terms are applicable to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, and Disclaimer Notice, as well as all Agreements: “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refer to the user of this website and the party adhering to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” refer to our Company. “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to facilitate our assistance to the Client in the most suitable manner, with the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs concerning the provision of the Company’s stated services, following the prevailing laws of the Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they is considered interchangeable and refers to the same.
License Unless specified otherwise, Snaptubes and/or its licensors hold the intellectual property rights for all content on Snaptubes. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access materials from Snaptubes for personal use, subject to the restrictions outlined in these terms and conditions.
You are not permitted to:
- Republish content from Snaptubes
- Sell, rent, or sub-license content from Snaptubes
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy content from Snaptubes
- Redistribute content from Snaptubes
- Certain sections of the website allow users to post and exchange opinions and information. Snaptubes does not prescreen, edit, publish, or review comments before they appear on the website. Comments do not reflect the views of Snaptubes, its agents, and affiliates. The opinions expressed in comments belong solely to the individuals posting them. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Snaptubes is not liable for comments or any liability, damages, or expenses resulting from their use, posting, or appearance on this website.
Snaptubes retains the right to monitor all comments and remove any deemed inappropriate, offensive, or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You declare and affirm that:
- You have the right to post comments on our website and possess all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The comments do not infringe upon any third-party intellectual property rights, including copyright, patent, or trademark.
- The comments do not contain defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or unlawful material that invades privacy.
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote business, custom, commercial activities, or unlawful conduct.
- You grant Snaptubes a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your comments in any forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content The following entities may link to our Website without prior written consent:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Online directory distributors, following the same practices as linking to other listed businesses
- System-wide Accredited Businesses, except non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups may not link to our Website.
These entities may link to our home page, publications, or other website information as long as the link: (a) is not misleading, (b) does not imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products/services, and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may entertain and approve link requests from the following categories of entities:
- Well-known consumer/business information sources
- Dot-com community sites
- Associations or groups representing charities
- Online directory distributors
- Internet portals
- Accounting, legal, and consulting firms
- Educational institutions and trade associations
We will consider link requests from these entities if: (a) the link does not negatively affect our reputation, (b) the entity has no negative history with us, (c) the benefits of visibility from the hyperlink outweigh the absence of Snaptubes, and (d) the link contextually fits within general resource information.
These entities may link to our home page as long as the link: (a) is not misleading, (b) does not imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products/services, and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you fall within the categories listed in paragraph 2 and wish to link to our website, please contact us via email. Include your name, organization name, contact details, your site’s URL, a list of intended linked URLs from your site, and a list of URLs on our site that you want to link to. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved entities may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- Using our corporate name
- Using the uniform resource locator (URL) being linked
- Using any other description of our Website that makes sense within the linking party’s site context and format
Use of Snaptubes’ logo or artwork for linking requires a trademark license agreement.
iFrames Without prior written permission, you may not create frames around our webpages that alter the visual presentation of our Website.
Content Liability We are not responsible for content appearing on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against claims arising from content on your Website. No links should appear on any Website that may be construed as libelous, obscene, criminal, or infringing upon third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights We reserve the right to request removal of specific or all links to our Website. You agree to remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and our linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of Links from Our Website If you find any offensive links on our Website, feel free to contact us. We will consider requests to remove links, although we are not obligated to respond directly.
We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information on this website, nor do we promise to maintain website availability or update its content.